Oral B Toothpaste Complete Extra White 75ml
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Achieve a radiant smile with Oral B Complete Extra White Toothpaste. Its advanced formula not only removes surface stains for a brighter grin but also provides all-around protection against cavities and plaque. For teeth that shine brilliantly and remain healthy, choose Oral B.
How to use
- Start by wetting your toothbrush and squeeze a pea-sized amount of Oral B Toothpaste Complete Extra White 75ml onto the bristles.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly, making sure to reach all areas including the back teeth, molars, and gum line. Do this for at least 2 minutes.
- Brush your tongue gently with the toothbrush to remove bacteria and freshen breath.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Use this toothpaste at least twice daily, in morning and before bed, or as directed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow the toothpaste and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after brushing.
- For children under the age of 6, use a smaller amount and supervise brushing to prevent swallowing.
- Sorbitol, Aqua, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-20M, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma, Carbomer, CI 77891, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid swallowing toothpaste and rinse mouth thoroughly after use.
- In case of irritation or discomfort, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Some people may experience tooth or gum sensitivity when using whitening products.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Should not be used by people with hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Keep away from eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Consult a dentist or physician if irritation (e.g. gum irritations or mouth ulcers) persists or worsens.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing before first use.