Nurofen Meltlets Lemon
Saturday, 24 February 2024
Soothe away pain effortlessly with Nurofen Meltlets Lemon, the fast-acting, easily dissolvable solution for total pain relief. This remarkable delivers targeted action without water - an effortless experience for those on-the-go. Infused with a refreshing lemon flavour, turning wellness routine into a refreshing ritual. Choose Nurofen Meltlets Lemon for powerful, convenient, and palatable pain relief. Suitable for minor aches, headaches, menstrual cramps, and more. Experience the difference today with Nurofen Meltlets Lemon, your pocket-friendly companion for comprehensive pain relief.
How to use
- Nurofen Meltlets Lemon should be taken by mouth and melted in the tongue.
- Take one Meltlet as required, at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Do not surpass the maximum daily dose of 6 Meltlets in 24 hours.
- The Meltlet should be allowed to dissolve on the tongue before swallowing. There is no need to take with water.
- The doses should be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
- Do not take these continuously for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
- Remember, it is important to read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product. The product should not be used in cases of hypersensitivity to any of its components. Always consult a healthcare professional for any doubts or questions.
- Ibuprofen, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Mannitol, Aspartame, Croscarmellose Sodium, Lemon Flavor
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic reactions: Some people may have an allergic reaction to Nurofen Meltlets Lemon. Symptoms can include rash, itching, swelling, dizziness or difficulty breathing. Seek medical help immediately if these occur.
- Gastrointestinal Issues: Some people may experience upset stomach, heartburn, or nausea. To minimize these, take the medication with food or milk.
- Bleeding: This medication may occasionally cause bleeding in the stomach or intestines. This risk may be higher if you have a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- High Blood Pressure: Nurofen can sometimes raise your blood pressure, so regular monitoring is necessary.
- Kidney and Liver: Long term usage can affect your kidney or liver. Regular medical tests are advised when using it over the long term.
- In all cases, if side effects persist or worsen, get in touch with your doctor promptly.
- Note: This information may not cover all possible precautions or side effects. Always consult with a healthcare provider for detailed information.
- Avoid if allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in the product.
- Not suitable for those with a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- Avoid using if you have heart or liver problems.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding without consulting a doctor.
- Overdose may cause nausea, stomach pain, and headache.
- Always take with food or a glass of milk to prevent stomach upset.
- Not to be used in children under 12 years old without medical advice.
- This medicine may make you feel dizzy, avoid driving or using machines.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision can be harmful.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use.