Hair & Scalp
Got2b Glued Water Resistant Spiking Glue 150ml
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Experience ultimate hold and control with Got2b Glued Styling Spiking Glue. Designed for those who want a daring hairdo, this 150ml styling agent maintains firm spikes and bold streaks all day long. Formulated to resist drying out, it ensures your style remains on point, no matter what the day throws at you. Ideal for short haircuts, mohawks, and punk-inspired looks. Get creative with Got2b Glued for a look that's uniquely you.
How to use
- Start by ensuring your hair is clean, dry and free of any other product.
- Take a small amount of Got2b Glued Water Resistant Spiking Glue onto your fingertips.
- Apply the glue to your hair, spreading evenly. For spiky effects, work into hair and twist tips to your desired style.
- Allow the glue to dry and set to achieve a strong hold. It can be helpful to use a hairdryer for a faster set.
- For maximum hold, reapply a second layer of glue once the first layer has dried.
- Remember to wash your hair thoroughly with warm water to remove the spike glue after use. For stubborn residue, use a good clarifying shampoo.
- Tip: Avoid touching or restyling your hair once the glue has dried, as this can weaken the hold.
- Water, Polyquaternium-11, VP/VA Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, PVP, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-32, Glycerin, PEG-8, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid Contact with Eyes: This product could cause irritation or serious harm if it gets into the eyes.
- Skin Irritation: Its use may cause redness, itching, or irritation on the scalp or skin. Discontinue use if such reactions occur.
- Inhalation: Prolonged inhalation may lead to respiratory discomfort or allergy, especially for individuals suffering from asthma or other respiratory disorders.
- Ingestion: This product is meant for external use only. Consumption could lead to severe health problems.
- Flammability: Its contents are flammable. It should not be used near open flames and must be kept out of children's reach.
- Hair Damage: Prolonged use may lead to hair damage or hair loss. Always apply as per instructions and avoid overuse.
- Always do a patch test before applying to the entire scalp. Consult a healthcare professional immediately if you experience any adverse side effects. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not to be consumed orally; external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on irritated, broken, or sensitive skin.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor immediately.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight when stored.
- Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Product may be harmful if used excessively.