Dulcolax 10mg Suppositories
Friday, 23 February 2024
Click here to login
Dulcolax 10mg Suppositories offer effective, gentle relief from constipation and bowel irregularities. Comprising Bisacodyl, they act directly on your bowel to stimulate movement, ensuring quick and predictable results usually within 15-60 minutes. Ideal for overnight relief, these suppositories are a trusted method for maintaining bowel regularity. Easy-to-use and fast-absorbing, Dulcolax 10mg Suppositories provide an efficient solution for those experiencing occasional or chronic constipation. Buy now and experience the relief Dulcolax delivers.
How to use
- Begin by washing your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Remove the Dulcolax 10mg suppository from its packaging.
- To ensure easy insertion, you can moisten the suppository with a small amount of water or water-soluble lubricating jelly.
- You will then need to lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
- Gently insert the suppository, pointed-end first, into the rectum with your finger.
- Push it in far enough so it does not slip out and try to hold it in for as long as possible or until you feel a strong urge to have a bowel movement.
- Wash your hands thoroughly again after insertion.
- Avoiding going to the toilet for some time, as suppositories need to melt in your rectum, where they produce a local effect.
- Use this product once daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Remember to consult your doctor or pharmacist if your condition does not improve or if it worsens after using this medication.
- Bisacodyl, Hard Fat
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible side effects include abdominal cramping, nausea, diarrhea, rectal burning, and dehydration.
- Prolonged use may cause electrolyte imbalance and dependence on the medication for bowel movement.
- Not recommended for people with abdominal pain, intestinal obstruction, acute inflammatory intestinal diseases, appendicitis, or severe dehydration.
- Do not use Dulcolax 10mg suppositories if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Pregnant and nursing women should consult a doctor before use.
- Do not use in children under 10 years of age, unless advised by a healthcare professional.
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or worsen after use.
- Do not use more than one suppository per day unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Should be used with caution in elderly patients.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking if you have a history of cardiovascular disease.
- Consult with a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- Not recommended for those with a known allergy to Dulcolax or its ingredients.
- May cause rectal discomfort or a feeling of burning.
- Do not use in cases of bowel obstruction.
- Not for long-term use.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years without medical advice.
- May interact with other medications, consult with a doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience bleeding or no bowel movement after use.
- Not to be swallowed, meant for rectal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overuse may lead to dependence and imbalance in electrolytes.