Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll On Lotion 50ml
Friday, 23 February 2024
Experience quick and effective relief from muscle aches with our Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll On Lotion. This unique lotion is expertly formulated to not only soothe pain but also improve circulation and relax stiffness. Its roll-on design makes it fast and simple to apply. Ideal for athletes, fitness enthusiasts or those struggling with chronic pain, Deep Heat Lotion is your go-to solution for targeted muscle comfort. Experience the unparalleled benefits of heat therapy in a convenient, easy-to-use roll-on formula. Get superior muscle relaxation and pain relief with Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll On Lotion.
How to use
- Unscrew the cap to open the lotion.
- To begin, apply a moderate amount of Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll-on Lotion directly onto the skin over the affected painful or stiff areas.
- Using the rollerball applicator, massage the lotion into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Apply the lotion 2-3 times daily, or as needed.
- After application, immediately wash your hands unless they are the treatment area.
- Make sure not to use it on open wounds or broken skin and avoid contact with your eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Stop using if you experience excessive discomfort or irritation.
- Remember, this lotion is intended for external use only and should not be ingested. Always read the product packaging and labels before use.
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Ether, Menthol, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Perfume, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol
Side Effects & Cautions
- Not to be used on broken skin, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Should not be used in conjunction with heated pads.
- Discontinue usage if rashes, redness, itchiness or inflammation is noticed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on children under 5 years of age.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than few days.
- Do not inhale, strictly for topical use only.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not to be used on broken skin, irritated skin or within an hour of bathing.
- Do not use if sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for use on children under 12 years.
- Consult your doctor before use if pregnant, breastfeeding, asthmatic or have other health condition.
- Do not use with heat pads or other heating devices.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application to avoid accidental contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.