Care Aqueous Cream 100g
Friday, 23 February 2024
Delight your skin with Care Aqueous Cream 100g‚ expertly crafted for all skin types. This versatile multipurpose moisturiser effectively soothes, hydrates, and protects skin, combating dryness and promoting a healthy glow. Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, Care Aqueous Cream is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Use daily for optimal skincare benefits. Enjoy an elevated skincare routine with our 100g Care Aqueous Cream‚ your answer to maintaining nourished, supple skin throughout the day. Don't miss out on the glow you deserve, try Care Aqueous Cream today!
How to use
- Apply Care Aqueous Cream to the affected skin area. Gently massage the cream until it is fully absorbed. Repeat application as required throughout the day. For use as a soap substitute, apply to wet skin, rinse, and pat dry. Always follow your doctor's instructions or information on the product packaging. Avoid contact with eyes, and if irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parafinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic reactions: Some people may experience an allergic reaction to care aqueous cream, such as rash, itching, swelling, and difficulty breathing.
- Skin irritation: The cream might cause skin irritation, burning, or stinging sensation on certain sensitive areas.
- Eye irritation: Avoid contact with eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Remember, this cream should be used as directed by your healthcare professional. Always perform a patch test before using any new product to check product sensitivity. If you notice any severe or persistent side effects, discontinue use and consult your health care provider.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in the cream.
- Some people may potentially experience skin irritations.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use on broken or infected skin without consulting a doctor.