Mother & Baby
Natural Cycles Pregnancy Tests
Friday, 23 February 2024
Confidently track your fertility journey with Natural Cycles Pregnancy Tests. Designed for accuracy and ease of use, these tests complement the Natural Cycles app, offering you reliable results when you need them most.
How to use
- Begin by washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Dry your hands completely.
- Open the sealed pouch and remove the test stick.
- Remove the cap off the test stick to expose the absorbent tip. Make sure not to touch the absorbent tip.
- Hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing downwards. Make sure not to shake or drop it.
- Dip the absorbent tip in your collected urine sample for at least 10 seconds. Alternatively you can pee on the tips for 5 seconds if you prefer, but avoid peeing on the test window.
- After the urine has fully absorbed, replace the cap and lay the test stick on a flat surface with the result window facing upwards.
- Wait for 3 minutes for the result. Do not read the result after 10 minutes. A single line indicates not pregnant while two lines indicate pregnant.
- Dispose of the test stick responsibly after use. Remember to always consult a healthcare professional if you're unsure about the result.
- Natural Cycles Pregnancy Tests do not have "ingredients" as they are not consumables. However, they consist of several main components such as: a test strip, an absorbent pad, a plastic casing, urine-reactive chemicals.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Natural Cycles Pregnancy Tests are generally safe and non-invasive. However, precautions include:
- False Positive/Negative: There is a small chance of a false positive or false negative reading.
- Inaccurate Results: Incorrect usage or timings can lead to inaccurate results.
- Psychological Stress: A positive or negative reading could cause emotional or psychological stress.
- Always consult with a healthcare professional for any concerns about pregnancy or the use of home pregnancy tests. If results are positive, consult with a healthcare provider for confirmation.
- Not for use as the only method for contraception.
- Do not use the test past its expiration date.
- The test is for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the package is damaged or opened.
- Results should not be interpreted after 10 minutes.
- Use first morning urine for most accurate results.
- Do not use if allergic to any component of the test.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you receive inconclusive results or are unsure about the results.
- This product does not protect against sexually transmitted infections.