Oral Hygiene

Listerine Smart Rinse Children Mild Mint Mouthwash 250ml

Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Monday, 27 May 2024

Get your child started on their oral hygiene journey with Listerine Smart Rinse. Recommended for children, this mild mint is a perfect introduction to mouthwash. It offers robust cavity protection, cleans the mouth thoroughly, and leaves breath refreshingly minty. Improve your child's dental health routine with a fun and effective way to fight against germs. This fluoride-rich rinse can strengthen teeth, prevent cavities all while ensuring a fresh breath. The mild mint flavour is kid-friendly, easing the transition into regular use. A healthy, happy smile starts with Listerine Smart Rinse Children Mild Mint.

How to use
  • For children aged 6 years and older, use 10ml or 2 teaspoons of Listerine Smart Rinse Mild Mint twice a day.
  • Do not swallow the mouthwash. Instead, swish it around in the mouth for 60 seconds and spit it out.
  • Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes after use for maximum effectiveness.
  • Do not dilute the rinse with water.
  • Always supervise children during use to minimize swallowing.
Main Ingredients
  • Water, Sorbitol, Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Fluoride.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Supervise children during use.
  • Do not swallow; spit out after use.
  • Possible minor irritation or sores in the mouth.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
  • Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
  • In rare occasions, it may cause changes in taste and tooth discoloration.
  • Do not use more than directed by healthcare provider.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not swallow this product.
  • Only suitable for children aged 6 and older.
  • Supervise children during use.
  • Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
  • Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
  • Do not dilute or mix with other products.
  • In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help immediately.
Patient Information Leaflet