Foot Care

Lamisil Once 1% Solution 4g

£6.49
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Tuesday, 27 February 2024

Lamisil Once 4g is a clinically proven, anti-fungal treatment that eliminates athlete's foot with a single application. Incredibly easy and convenient to use, it offers fast, targeted relief. This breakthrough solution contains Terbinafine, known for its powerful, fungi-fighting properties. Ideal for individuals seeking a no-mess, no-fuss approach to foot care. See a noticeable improvement within 24 hours, with full results in a week. Eliminate itch, discomfort and unsightly sores for good with Lamisil Once 4g. Say hello to healthy, revitalized feet.

How to use
  • Ensure the area to be treated, which should be both feet, is clean and thoroughly dried.
  • Cut the tip of the tube and apply Lamisil Once 1% solution to both feet, using the recommended amount of approximately 2 g for each foot; 1 g = ½ teaspoon.
  • Start by applying the solution to the skin between your toes, then apply to the soles and sides of your feet. A thin layer of solution should be sufficient.
  • Allow the product to dry.
  • Wash your hands with warm soapy water after applying to prevent the fungus from spreading.
  • Do not wash or bathe the treated areas for 24 hours after applying.
  • Treatment should only be necessary once: however, see your doctor if healing has not started after one week.
  • Remember to not use this medication more often than prescribed or continue to use it for longer than prescribed by your doctor. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and intimate areas. If Lamisil Once is accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
Main Ingredients
  • Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Triglycerides
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Allergic reactions: Seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms like rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face, tongue, throat), severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
  • Skin irritation: This medication may cause skin irritation such as burning, itching, redness or stinging at the application site.
  • Permanent change in skin color: Rarely, it may cause permanent change in the color of skin.
  • Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and nose. Rinse thoroughly if the medication comes in contact with these areas.
  • Do not ingest this medication and keep it out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
  • Do not apply on broken or damaged skin.
  • This is not a complete list of side effects. If you notice any other unusual effects, contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Cautions:
  • Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
  • Only for external use.
  • Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
  • Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
  • Consult with a doctor before using on children under 12 years.
  • Stop use and seek medical attention if you experience severe skin reactions or other side effects.
  • Should not be swallowed, if ingested seek medical help immediately.
  • Keep out of reach from children.
  • Do not use after the expiry date.
  • Remember to always consult a healthcare professional if you are unsure about using this medicine.
Patient Information Leaflet