Care Glycerin Suppositries Adult 4g
Friday, 23 February 2024
Introducing Care Glycerin Suppositories Adult 4g, an effective topical solution for quick and efficient bowel movement relief. Designed for adults, our glycerin suppositories provide a gentle yet powerful aid for constipation woes. The 4g medical-grade formula delivers optimal efficacy with minimal side effects, ensuring comfortable, safe use. It's not just a suppository, it's care delivered at your convenience. Get immediate relief from constipation and enjoy a healthier, more comfortable lifestyle with Care Glycerin Suppositories. Tested and trusted, making your health and well-being our priority.
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the suppository.
- Either lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent or position yourself in a squatting stance.
- Unwrap the suppository carefully.
- Moisten the suppository by dipping it in a little water. Do not use spit as it can introduce bacteria.
- With your finger, insert the suppository into the rectum, pointed end first, and push it in about 1 inch (2.5 centimeters) for adults.
- Hold your buttocks together for a few seconds to ensure the suppository stays in place.
- Remain lying down for about 5-15 minutes to avoid the suppository from coming out.
- Wash your hands again thoroughly.
- Do not use more than one suppository in a day unless instructed by a doctor. If you are unsure about any of the steps, consult your healthcare professional.
- Note: The suppository is designed to melt at body temperature and it’s perfectly normal to feel a sensation of warmth or an urge to have a bowel movement. Try to resist the urge as this will ensure the complete absorption of the medication.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Glycerin suppositories can cause allergic reactions in some people. If symptoms of rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness or difficulty breathing occur, medical attention should be sought.
- Rectal Bleeding or Prolonged Constipation: If rectal bleeding occurs, it is advisable to stop using the suppositories and contact a healthcare provider. Same goes for prolonged constipation despite use.
- Potential Interaction: These suppositories may interact with other medications or supplements, resulting in health complications. Therefore, inform your doctor about any other medication you are taking.
- Overuse: Overuse can lead to worsening of symptoms and dependence on the suppository for bowel movement.
- Dehydration: They may cause dehydration if used excessively, particularly in elderly patients and children.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Although no adverse effects have been reported, it's wise to consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always follow the dosage instructions provided and consult a healthcare professional before use if you have any underlying health conditions.
- Only use this product as directed. Overuse can lead to dependency.
- Do not use if you have an allergic reaction to glycerin.
- It is for rectal use only.
- Contact your healthcare provider if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Avoid swallowing, harmful if swallowed.
- Safe storage is essential to keep away from children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before use if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or have a medical condition.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or tampered with.