Aquafresh Toothbrush Triple Protection 125ml
Friday, 23 February 2024
Experience exceptional oral care with Aquafresh Toothbrush Triple Protection 125ml. Expertly crafted to remove plaque and combat tooth decay, our toothbrush promotes gum health. Its unique, triple-action formula provides all-round protection, freshening breath and whitening teeth. Invest in better dental hygiene with Aquafresh ‚Äö your ticket to a winning smile. Feel confident with our superior-grade embedded with the latest innovations in dental care technology. Harness the power of advanced oral care today with our industry-leading toothbrush. Your smile is your signature, make it shine brilliantly with Aquafresh.
How to use
- Wet the Aquafresh toothbrush with water.
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste onto the toothbrush.
- Place the toothbrush against your teeth, ideally at a 45-degree angle to your gums.
- Brush each tooth individually with a gentle circular motion for about 2-3 seconds.
- Reach all tooth surfaces - the outer (cheek-facing), inner (tongue-facing), and chewing surfaces.
- Continue brushing for approximately two minutes, which is the generally recommended duration.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Lastly, rinse your toothbrush properly, letting the water run through the bristles, and let it air-dry.
- Remember to replace your toothbrush approximately every three months or sooner if the bristles are frayed or worn out.
- Sorry, there seems to be a misunderstanding. A toothbrush doesn't have ingredients as it is not made up from a formula or mixture; it's a product, not a substance. You may be referring to Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Aquafresh Toothbrush Triple Protection 125ml is a toothpaste product not a toothbrush, and possible side effects for using it could be:
- Sensitivity or allergic reaction - If you experience discomfort, rash or swelling in your mouth or on your face, stop using it and consult with a dentist or healthcare professional.
- Fluoride toxicity - Though rare, swallowing large amounts of toothpaste can lead to stomach pain or even more serious symptoms. This product should be kept out of reach of children under 6 years.
- However, it's important to remember that this toothpaste is designed for regular use and is generally considered safe. As a precautionary measure, it should be used as directed and you should rinse your mouth thoroughly after each use.
- Here are key precautions to take:
- Don't swallow - Toothpaste is for cleaning the teeth only and should not be ingested.
- Supervise children - Kids under the age of six should be supervised during brushing to ensure they use the toothpaste correctly and safely.
- Check for irritations - If you experience ongoing discomfort or irritation from using this toothpaste, stop using it and consult a dentist or healthcare provider.
- Store properly - Keep it away from heat or direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
- Please note that this list may not be comprehensive, and you should always read the product information and consult with your dentist or healthcare provider for personalized advice.
- Always keep the toothpaste out of reach of children below 6 years old.
- Do not ingest or swallow the toothpaste, if swallowed seek immediate medical help.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a dentist.
- Make sure to replace your toothbrush every three months or when bristles are frayed.
- Not recommended for people with sensitive teeth or gums without dentist approval.
- Always close the lid after use to prevent drying out.