Repeat prescription, ordering, collection and delivery service
We can order and collect prescriptions from the following surgeries:
- Gorton Medical Centre (*Electronic Transmission)
- Millgate Healthcare Partnership (*Electronic Transmission). Can only order through this pharmacy if over 70 or housebound.
- Parkview Group Practice (*Electronic Transmission)
- Family Practice (*Electronic Transmission)
- West Gorton Medical Centre (*Electronic Transmission)
- Denton Medical Centre (*Electronic Transmission)
- South Reddish Medical Centre(*Electronic Transmission)
- Levenshulme Health Centre(*Electronic Transmission)
- Mount Road Medical Centre (*Electronic Transmission)
* Please complete an Electronic Transfer of Prescription Form (ETP)
We may be able to collect from your surgery please ask.
Some surgeries now send prescriptions electronically directly to a pharmacy of your choice to collect, if you would like to collect your prescriptions from this pharmacy in this way please print and sign the ETP consent form, and bring into the pharmacy, or collect a copy from us. This allows us to receive prescriptions from other surgeries more easily, so please ask.
We deliver prescriptions during working hours to people who live on or around the Dane Bank estate and who have difficulty getting to the pharmacy, at no cost. Just let us know that you wish to have a delivery of your medicines and we will arrange a time and day, which is convenient. We can also deliver over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products, ask to speak to our counter staff.
If a doctor has visited you at your home and left you a prescription, just give us a call, we will collect the prescription and deliver the medicines back to you. Or if a doctor has said they will leave a prescription at the surgery call us and we will collect it.
For us to be able to keep records of your repeats and safely dispense your medicines we need to keep some confidential information about you. Please see our leaflet explaining this.